Machinist X99 Motherboard LGA 2011-3 Four Channels X99 Chip Support Intel Xeon E5 V3&V4 CPU DDR4 RAM SATA/NVME M.2 Slot X99-K9
100% brand new and high quality!
High compatibility for a higher experience.
All solid capacitors, fine workmanship, professional stability.
support NGFF SATA M.2 OR NVME PCI-E M.2 .
with M.2 NGFF WIFI slot.
support DDR4 REG ECC/non ECC server memory.
Condition: Full new
CPU socket: LGA 2011-3
Memory socket: 4*DDR4
Max memory supported: 4*16G DDR4
Memory type supported: supports DDR4 ECC and Non ECC memory.(Please use Samsung, Kingston, SanDisk, Micron, Hynix international brands. Not compatible with other brands)
ntegrated video card: NO
Motherboard weight(including package): 0.9kg or so
(1) The color of the bottom plate of the slot may vary from batch to batch, but it will not affect the use of the product. The product is constantly optimized and upgraded.
(2) Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
(3) Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
(4) This planform needs powerful power supply. please make sure your power supply can enough to supports this planform.(at least 500w brand power supply)
(5) The battery in motherboard photos is not included and will be removed before shipping, as this battery is forbidden according to the logistics requirements.
***For Customs duties problem , pls make sure you can solve the customs clearance problems by yourself, if you can’t solve it, we don’t advise you to buy goods in our store. We are not responsible for customs duties. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
|Storage Interface Type||
Support For Overclocking
|Maximum Ram Capacity||
|Back I/O Ports||
3 x Audio Jacks
|Support Memory Type||
|Number of PCI||
|PCI - E standards||
PCI – E 3.0
|Number of PCIe x 8||
|Number of PCIe x 16||
|Onboard Connectors & Header||
USB 3.0 Connector
|Number Of Memory Slots||
|Number of SATA Ports||
|Support USB Type||
|Number of PCIe x 4||
|Number of PCIe x 1||
|Supports M.2 SSD||
|Number of M.2||